During the processing of personal data, Vegafit B.V. works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection law, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Vegafit B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website Vegafit B.V.. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contactdetails of Vegafit B.V. at the end of this privacy statement.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details and email address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number, email address and message you wish to send to us. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. On social media, you can block us or use the cancellation option.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our website.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an e-mail with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
7418 CJ Deventer