– 300 g of white cabbage
– 150 g grated carrot
– 75 g of raisins
Ingredients dressing coleslaw:
– 10 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
– 2 tbsp coarse mustard
– 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 3 tbsp maple syrup
– Pinch of salt
– Pinch of pepper
– 4 wraps
– 1 pack of Vegafit crispy schnitzel
– Olive oil
- Allow the raisins to soak in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, start making the dressing. Put all the ingredients together in a bowl, and mix well.
- When everything is well mixed, you can add the white cabbage, the grated carrot and the raisins. Stir well again. Now the coleslaw is ready.
- Now bake the crispy schnitzels over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- When the crispy schnitzels are ready, remove them from the pan. Now place the wraps one by one in the same pan without adding extra oil or butter. Heat the wraps for a few seconds. Pay attention because they’re heating very fast.
- When all the wraps are heated in the pan, you can start plating. Cut the crispy schnitzel into small strips.
- Divide the coleslaw over all four wraps. Make a long strip in the middle, but leave about 1 cm free at the top and bottom. Now divide the strips over the four wraps until they are finished.
- Now that all the ingredients are on the wraps, you can roll up the wraps. First fold over the bottom and top. You can then continue rolling from one of the sides.
- Finally, cut the wraps in half. Enjoy your meal!