Recipe and picture by Joyce from Never not Cooking – http://instagram.com/nevernotcooking.nl
Ingredients 2 persons:
– Cooked noodles for 2 persons
– 2 Vegafit Steaks, cut into oblique slices
– 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
– 1 yellow pepper, in strips
– 1 red onion, in half rings
– 200 grams of mushrooms, sliced
– 200 grams of bimi (or broccoli), cooked
– 1½ tablespoon hoisin sauce
– ½ bunch of coriander
– black pepper, sea salt
– sunflower oil
– optional: cashew nuts and sesame seeds
Mix soy sauce and garlic and add the sliced steak. Leave to marinate (about 5 – 10 minutes) Heat some oil in a wok and add the bell pepper, mushrooms and onion. Bake over medium heat until the mushrooms turn brown. Add the steak and marinade and fry with it.
Scoop the bimi through all vegetables and add hoisin sauce and possibly 1 or 2 tablespoons of water (to dilute the sauce a little so that it mixes well).
Add the noodles and mix well. Divide between 2 plates and garnish with fresh coriander and if you wish cashew nuts and sesame seeds.